CALL TODAY (540) 437-9499
We represent all of the major insurance companies, and take pride in making sure that our clients understand the ever-changing Insurance market. We review our client's insurance plans each year to make sure that they are on the best plan for the best price.
Money saved = Money earned.
Long term care insurance refers to the range of services offered for chronic disabilities or illnesses. Long-term care includes medical care as well as custodial, for instance care for daily tasks such as dressing, bathing, etc.
Although it's unfortunate to consider needing long term care, planning ahead for the possibility is an important part of any and every financial plan.
Long term care insurance provides insurance coverage for costs associated with long-term care in a variety of settings, including but not limited to: your home, a nursing home or assisted living facility, or another community setting.
The best time to begin thinking about buying long term care coverage is in your healthy 40’s or 50’s. Once you develop health problems, it becomes more expensive to secure coverage.
We will personally tailor your plan based on your specific needs, taking into account: daily benefits, days or years of coverage, lifetime benefits, and optional benefits.
Short term care, or temporary insurance, provides coverage during life transitions. Going without a health plan at all is risky, and while this isn't a long term plan, it's better than having no coverage at all.
Some of the limitations of short term insurance include:
1. A lack of compliance with the Affordable Care Act. Preventative care, immunizations, maternity care, allergies and more are not covered.
2. Pre-existing conditions are not covered
3. You are not guaranteed to get short term insurance and can be denied for health reasons
4. You are not guaranteed renewal and can be denied for health reasons
5. You are only eligible for up to 92 days at a time. After that time you can re-apply for another plan, but you may be denied for medical reasons.